- ABOUT US
- FIND A FRIEND OR FAMILY'S WISHLIST
- FEATURED BOOKS
- BROWSE BOOKS
You are hereBack to top
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
"Kick bad mental habits and toughen yourself up."—Inc.
Master your mental strength—revolutionary new strategies that work for everyone from homemakers to soldiers and teachers to CEOs.
- Don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself
- Don’t give away your power
- Don’t shy away from change
- Don’t focus on things you can’t control
- Don’t worry about pleasing everyone
- Don’t fear taking calculated risks
- Don’t dwell on the past
- Don’t make the same mistakes over and over
- Don’t resent other people’s success
- Don’t give up after the first failure
- Don’t fear alone time
- Don’t feel the world owes you anything
- Don’t expect immediate results
About the Author
Amy Morin is a licensed clinical social worker, college psychology instructor, and psychotherapist. Amy serves as Verywell’s Parenting Teens Expert and Child Discipline Expert, and is a regular contributor to Forbes, Inc., and Psychology Today. She is the only person in the psychology industry who is talking about mental strength on a global level. She lives in Enfield, Maine.