- ABOUT US
- FIND A FRIEND OR FAMILY'S WISHLIST
- FEATURED BOOKS
- BROWSE BOOKS
You are hereBack to top
Webster's New World Hebrew Dictionary Hebrew/English English/Hebrew (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
This innovative dictionary makes the Hebrew language more accessible to students by eliminating the formidable barrier of the Hebrew alphabet. It's easy to locate words quickly with the Webster's New World Hebrew-English Dictionary, because the Hebrew-to-English section is alphabetized according to the transliterated English spelling. The English version is marked for correct pronunciation and followed immediately by the Hebrew spelling of the word. This breakthrough work of linguistic scholarship is packed with useful features that guarantee rapid progress, even for those with no familiarity with the Hebrew language. It contains:
* Extensive grammatical information including parts of speech, variant verb forms, and the formation of feminines and plurals
* Listings of idioms and compounds and indications of colloquialisms and slang
* Common variations in pronunciations
* Geographical, historical and cultural entries.