- ABOUT US
- FIND A FRIEND OR FAMILY'S WISHLIST
- FEATURED BOOKS
- BROWSE BOOKS
You are hereBack to top
Tattooed by Grief: A Faith-Based Approach to Helping Youth Impacted by Loss (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
After experiencing multiple tragedies to her children, Cari Zorno concluded that an important step in her healing was to bring healing to others--especially youth, ill-equipped to handle loss.
In TATTOOED by GRIEF, Zorno offers perspectives and tools for people who walk with youth experiencing grief. Zorno explains:
- How youth feel grief and loss like a tattoo etched on the heart
- Why grief is unique to each person
- What youth may not understand about grief's effects
- Skills for coping with challenging days like birthdays and holidays
- How to address hard questions about suffering and death
You can help grieving youth learn what to expect and how to lean into their pain. They need a safe person to talk to. They need hope that goes beyond the grave. With your help a teen can see light even in the darkness of their grief. Zorno shows you how.