You are here
GMAT Official Guide 2021 (Paperback)
GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2021
Your GMAT(TM) prep begins here. Designed by the makers of the GMAT exam.
Study with confidence. All GMAT(TM) Official Prep products are the only prep resources containing real GMAT(TM) questions from past exams. It's why we are official.
Get comprehensive practice by studying with 1,172 questions across quantitative and verbal reasoning from past GMAT(TM) exams. Answer explanations are included so that you can study the reasoning behind the answers to help improve your understanding and performance. The questions in each section are organized by difficulty level: easy, medium and hard. Start at the beginning and work your way up to the harder questions as you build upon your knowledge.
The GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2021 will allow you to:
- LEARN ABOUT THE GMAT(TM) EXAM - Gain an overview of the exam including the format, content and test-taking strategies.
- GAIN COMPREHENSIVE PRACTICE - Prepare with over 1,172 questions across Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning sections and online.
- Study Answer Explanations - Learn the methods behind the answers with detailed explanations.
- Build Upon Your Knowledge - Practice with questions organized from easiest to hardest.
Plus Practice online with the GMAT(TM) Official Guide Online Question Bank
Practice online with the same questions from the book PLUS more than 150 additional online-exclusive questions--included with your purchase. Online practice will allow you to:
- New Review with online flashcardsto master key concepts to prepare and test with confidence
- Practice with a total of 1,172 practice questions
- Create your own online practice sets
- Filter by fundamental skill and difficulty level
- Track your improvements with performance metrics
- Practice in exam mode to get ready for test day
- Study on the go with the mobile app Access your data seamlessly between your devices and offline
The GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2021 gives you the tools you need to confidently prepare for test day.
This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT(TM) Online Question Bank and mobile app.
About the Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs, and the organization serves as a primary resource of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Created in 1954, the GMAT is the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in over 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently about 2,100 schools and 5,900 programs have adopted the GMAT, and the test is taken approximately 250,000 times annually.