- ABOUT US
- FIND A FRIEND OR FAMILY'S WISHLIST
- FEATURED BOOKS
- BROWSE BOOKS
You are hereBack to top
Comics Shop (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Essential Comics Values All in Color
"Comics Shop" is the reliable reference for collectors, dealers, and everyone passionate about comic books
This full-color, indispensable guide features:
- Alphabetical organization by comic book title
- More than 3,000 color photos
- Hundreds of introductory essays
- Analysis of multi-million dollar comics' sales
- How covers and splash pages have evolved
- An exclusive photo to grading guide to help you determine your comics' conditions accurately
- Current values for more than 150,000 comics
From the authoritative staff at "Comics Buyer's Guide," the world's longest running magazine about comics, "Comics Shop" is the only guide on the market to give you extensive coverage of more than 150,000 comics from the Golden Age of the 1930s to current releases and all in color
In addition to the thousands of comic books from such publishers as Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, and Image, this collector-friendly reference includes listings for comic books from independent publishers, underground publishers, and more.
About the Author
Maggie Thompson is the senior editor of "Comics Buyer's Guide" and one of the founders of comics fandom. She is also co-author of "Comic Book Checklist & Price Guide." Brent Frankenhoff is the editor of "Comics Buyer's Guide." He is co-author of "Comic Book Checklist & Price Guide." Peter Bickford is the creator of ComicBase, the most comprehensive and critically acclaimed software for comics collectors.