- ABOUT US
- FIND A FRIEND OR FAMILY'S WISHLIST
- FEATURED BOOKS
- BROWSE BOOKS
You are hereBack to top
Stephen R. Covey's the 4 Disciplines of Execution: The Secret to Getting Things Done, on Time, with Excellence - Live Performance (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Executing strategic goals is the greatest challenge in business today. Aligning the organization's work teams with your most important objectives is a never-ending battle. In addition, keeping teams engaged and focused on the top goals is critical. Imagine an organization where every team--from senior leadership to the front line--is focused on the most important priorities and committed to achieving the Wildly Important Goals.
FranklinCovey has studied the topic of execution for several years in thousands of teams and in hundreds of organizations. Our research shows that execution breaks down in four ways:
1. People and teams don't know the goals. Either there are too many goals or the goals aren't clear.
2. People and teams don't know what to do to achieve the goals. The goals are not translated into day-to-day activities.
3. People and teams don't keep score. Few can tell at any moment if they are on track to achieve the organization's critical goals.
4. People and teams are not held accountable. For results, employees need relevant and timely feedback and regular accountability.
The 4 Disciplines of Execution will help you eliminate these breakdowns.